Friday, April 25, 2008

I need a advice!

Giving Advice


Next summer I want go to in other country. I want to relax in a special holidays.
My problem is: Where can I go in summer?
Copenhagen, Prague, Canarias, Moscow, Kenya, California, Chile, New Zeland, New York, Canada, Santo Domingo, Florida. They're all very interesting countries, but which country can I choose? My problem seems to be silly, but I haven’t arguments to decide concretely the perfect place to travel.
My conditions of travelling are: I’m a person that when I travel to other countries I like to do relaxing activities. For example, to like new cultures, siting interesting monuments, sunbathing in a beach, and going shopping in the big streets… Oh! I forgot a very important condition, when I travel to different country I don’t want to see poor people, because I went to India last summer and I like it, but was hard experience.
I’m not where to go. I need advice!

Thanks very much!

No comments: