Friday, April 25, 2008

Giving Advice


Dear Jordi,
One of my friends has started acting quite strangely. She's always looking for money and she sometimes misses school. She's going out with a guy, Steve, who I don't know very well. Steve doesn't speak to me when the three of us are together and he looks at me very angrily.
I don't really know what's happening. What's you advice?

Clare




Dear Clare,
If I were you, I wouldn’t be too worried about this. Are you sure these people are your friends?
You should talk to Steve as quickly as possible. You must speak honestly to him and tell him that you are worried. After that, Steve and you will find a solution. Also, you can speak with her. In this situation you should listen to her.
As for the texts, you must try not to think about him. Unfortunately, people are unfriendly sometimes, and you have to cope with it.

Don’t worry, Clare! Everything will be solved in the end!

Jordi

No comments: